25.6.08

Experience@UNM

VO: hii..Good Morning..How r u?
ME: Good Morning. m fine. How r u sir?
VO: m fine 2.
So how did u come to know abt UNM?
ME: Friends and internet.
VO: okk fine. so u have completed ur grad
ME: Yes sir
VO: congrats
ME: thnk u sirThen he went through my I20 and financial documents. I had my tuition and health insurance covered by assistantship.
VO: who is going to pay for ur living
ME: familyVO: wats ur father?
ME: said and mentioned his annual income
VO: okk.. I am approving ur visa. ( returning me d I-20)U have to show dis when u enter US. U can collect ur visa 2morrow from d vfs office between 2 - 4...or it ll reach u within a wk by courier.
ME: thnk u very much sir. have a nice day ( my hands were trmbling by dat time. couldnt just believe dat i hav cleared it)
VO: u r welcome. have a nice time in US

No comments: