29.6.08

@Univ of North Carolina,Charlotee

VO: Gud Evening
Me: Gud evening officer
VO: put ur fingers on the machine (in first building my fingerprints didn't come so he wrote retake on the DS form which is kept in the blue folder and asked me to go the first counter in the next building)i was looking at her i thought she was just taking my finger prints and later i may be sent to that long queue. But she asked how many backlogs, then i realized that she is taking my interview.
Me: I told her
VO: wht is ur undergraduate %
ME: i told her and she is very impressed with that and said wowww by typing something in computer.
VO: Why Univ of North Carolina at Charlotee
ME: told some bla blaaa this time she didnt listen to my ans and typing something on the computer.
VO:Suddenly she is looked at me with big eyes and asked wht's ur father
ME: told the ans
VO: wht is father's annual income
ME: told the ans
VO: ok your visa is approved
ME: i was just staring at her and asked her wht mam
VO: she told ur visa is approved young lady and have a nice trip to us, u will get ur passport in XXX days
ME: I said thanq mam thanq very much

No comments: