25.6.08

Experience@GMU

Me: Hi.....Good morning Mam!! (with a biggggggg smile)
VO: Hi...Good morning (She wasn't looking at me..she was looking at the sys)
VO: How are you doing??
Me: Iam fine mam!! doing good!!I offered her the file.....she took it and started typing some thing in the sys
VO: Why you have selected GMU?
Me: Told her abt some...............
Vo: Ok gimme ur mark sheets (I gave her )
Vo: Do u have any back logs??
Me: No mam, infact I got First calss with distinction( again I smiled)
Vo: Ohh!! dats great!!Again she started typing something in the system....after some time
Vo: Who is sponsoring you??
Me: my parents
Vo: What are they?
Me: I told her their professions
Vo: wht is your fathers annual income??
Me: told her the amt..
Vo: your fathers annual income is not sufficent, the univ fee is very high!!
Vo: do you have any bank loan??
Me: my bank is ready to gimme a loan but, i thought wht all the savings I had is suficent!!
Vo: do u hav other funds??
Me: I said yes my father is saving for me since 'XXXX' yrs
Again she typed some thing in sys for 2mins
Vo: Ok where are u working??
Me: I told her....
Vo: since when r u working??
Me: i told her
Vo: Ok show me your salary cert ( I showed her)Again she typed some thing fr 2mins
Vo: do u have any siblings??( I told her)After some time.....she smiled and said
" Ok your visa has been approved and it wil be couriered in a week "

No comments: